Presentation skills (English)
17 oktober 2023
8 vrije plaatsen
07 november 2023
Objectives : after this course participants should
-Be acquainted with the characteristics and different aspects of interpersonal communication behaviour.
-Understand the basic rules and surroundings of public speaking.
-Know how to present themselves and their ideas in a way that ensures success.
-Be able to develop an acute awareness of communication style.
-Be able to prepare and perform a professional presentation.
-People with no or few knowledge and/or experience in Presentation Skills. -People who want to refresh or deepen out the different aspects of Presentation Skills in order to optimise their performance.
– Communication Process
– Components of Communication
– Methods & Pitfalls
-Interpersonal Communication Behaviour
– Human Communication Process
– Importance of Body Language
– Active Listening
-The Six Mistakes
– Controlling Speaking Stress & Fear
– Building Inner Calm & Outward Composure
-Usage of Verbal Communication
-Usage of Non-Verbal Communication
– Visual Impact: posture, movement, gestures
– Eye Contact
-Dealing with Stage Fright
– Objective Setting
– Audience Analysis
– Presentation Diagram
– The Pyramid Principle of Barbara Minto
– Question Handling
– Dealing with Hostile Situations
– Group Control