Diverse by nature and inclusive by choice
Bright ideas come from all of us.
We recognize that our long-term success depends on how we behave towards our colleagues, business partners, society and the planet.
Together we build a culture where difference is valued, we share a deep sense of purpose and belonging, and we can be part of the solution for a better tomorrow.
Are you passionate about new innovations and eager to develop sustainable oil-free compressors? Within Industrial Air, we are looking for you as an energetic and motivated quality engineer. Together with a team of project leaders, project engineers and technical experts, you will develop the next generation of our water-injected and scroll compressors and improve the quality of the existing ranges. Your mission is to develop best-in-class oil-free products.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will be:
- Improving the reliability of our compressors in general
- Implementing connectivity in our products to realize preventive maintenance
- Monitoring and following up field units to detect early failures
- Analyzing quality issues, finding the root cause and solutions
- Investigating the technical feasibility for new developments
- Defining the technical solution in line with all specifications and customer requirements
- Taking ownership into defining a test plan and following-up prototype validation tests
- Selecting and calculating the different components
- Coordinating all design-related task
- Solid technical skills in electromechanical engineering, both theoretically and practically
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn Dutch is a plus
- Master in engineering or equivalent
- "Can do"-attitude and result-driven
- Creative and pro-active
- Open-minded, constructive and positive
- A born collaborator
- Effective and efficient